Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] AUN AKEY6S android 6.0 Stock Firmware Upgrade Build_200810

Page 1 / 2
AUN
 AUN
(@admin)
Member Admin

This is the latest firmware upgrade of AUN AKEY6S android 6.0.

Changelog:

• New feature: picture mode and audio mode has been added
  • Bug fixes and performance improvement

Do not try to flash this firmware if your projector has different android version, flashing unauthorized firmware simply brick your device.

Follow the below procedure to update AUN AKEY6S

1. Download the zip file and unzip it on your computer
  2. Put file named "mainz.bin" into your Fat32 formatted empty U-disk. Please do not change file name.
  3. Please insert U-disk into projector
  4. Please plug-in the projector with power cable
  5. Please long press power button of the projector until the light of power button start flashing
  6. You'll see the update screen
  7. Then it will show 100% updated and turn off automatically
  8. Then turn the projector on. (the process will take longer, please wait with patience)

Topic starter Posted : 20/10/2020 4:21 pm
Tatoo2008 liked
Topic Tags
jazeel5008
(@jazeel5008)

Can u use this firmware to upgrade my f30 up?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/10/2020 7:26 am
AUN
 AUN
(@admin)
Member Admin

@jazeel5008 No, firmware is made for specific device only. You can't install other model's firmware on your projector.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 26/10/2020 4:48 pm
heramb
(@heramb)

In my Aun Akey6s Play Store crashes every time when I use it, Netflix app does not start saying that app does not support my device version anymore. Other apps also crashes frequently and most app does not start.

Is there any latest android based firmware available for device.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/10/2020 10:55 am
AUN
 AUN
(@admin)
Member Admin

@heramb You are requested to flash this latest firmware and reset the projector. Hope your problem will be resolved. If you still face any issue, then contact customer support. Thank you

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/10/2020 6:03 pm
iba
 iba
(@iba)

I installed this s/w.

Netflix does not work. In addition, I keep getting notifications to update Google Play Services but this is not possible to update. Also this o/s is not google play certified. Therefore you can not d/l Disney or Netflix from the Playstore. You can sideload Netflix but as I said, it does not work. As far as I know, its not possible to sideload Disney. You need to have your o/s google certified and update to a recent o/s for example Android 9 or 10.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/10/2020 4:38 pm
AUN
 AUN
(@admin)
Member Admin

@iba

Please sideload this apps which will solve your issues.

Google Play Service: Download

Netflix: Download

Disney+: Download

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 06/11/2020 4:58 pm
syniekos
(@syniekos)

Does anybody know how to get the Amazon Prime Video App to work ? I have installed it from Playstore, opened the app, logged into my account, unfortunately it won't play any videos & keeps displaying an error message saying "there is a problem".  Or does the prime video app not work with projectors ??

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/11/2020 2:29 pm
syniekos
(@syniekos)

This is the reason why I hate android, after installing the latest firmware for the projector I can no longer get Netflix to work !  When I play  a movie now it will play for 10 secs then freeze with the following message:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/11/2020 3:20 pm
syniekos
(@syniekos)

@admin

Netflix STILL does not work after updating the firmware ! A Netflix video will play for 10 secs then it will freeze.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/11/2020 3:38 pm
iba
 iba
(@iba)
Posted by: @syniekos

@admin

Netflix STILL does not work after updating the firmware ! A Netflix video will play for 10 secs then it will freeze.

This is the same error that I get.

My guess is because the o/s is not Google Play Certified.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/11/2020 3:45 pm
AUN
 AUN
(@admin)
Member Admin

@syniekos @iba Please follow the link to troubleshoot netflix 0013 error https://help.netflix.com/en/node/13689 . Also make sure to clear the Netflix app data.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 07/11/2020 5:14 pm
syniekos
(@syniekos)

@admin

I have done all of the above, It makes no difference.  It is ridiculous that a newer version of the app doesn't work on the projector - I had to to delete the new version & use the old version of Netflix.  It is the same with youtube.  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/11/2020 4:32 pm
iba liked
CrazyBoy
(@crazyboy)

Hello AUN Team,

Please reply, When we have the Android 9 version firmware for AKEY6S , sideloading the Apps is not a permanent solution.

Kindly release Android 9 firmware and share the link. Many apps are giving trouble to run.

Thanks in advance.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/12/2020 6:16 am
CrazyBoy
(@crazyboy)

@syniekos

Hi we have to install the old version of Prime Video apk from third party websites like apkmirror.

Me too had the problem earlier but, after install the older version of apk my issue was resolved.

But, its not a permanent solution. AUN should provide at least Android 9 firmware for AKEY6S users.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/12/2020 6:20 am
Page 1 / 2