Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] AUN AKEY6S android 6.0 Stock Firmware  

RSS
AUN
 AUN
(@admin)
Member Admin

This is the AUN AKEY6S android 6.0 stock firmware which comes pre-installed. Customer are requested to reflash the system if the projector have any software issue.

Do not try to flash this firmware if your projector has different android version, flashing unauthorized firmware simply brick your device.

Follow the below procedure to update AUN AKEY6S

1. Download the zip file and unzip it on your computer
  2. Put file named "mainz.bin" into your Fat32 formatted empty U-disk. Please do not change file name.
  3. Please insert U-disk into projector
  4. Please plug-in the projector with power cable
  5. Please long press power button of the projector until the light of power button start flashing
  6. You'll see the update screen
  7. Then it will show 100% updated and turn off automatically
  8. Then turn the projector on. (the process will take longer, please wait with patience)

Posted : 20/08/2020 4:17 pm
Topic Tags
Waldzio Marczyk
(@waldzio1910)
Posted by: @admin

This is the AUN AKEY6S android 6.0 stock firmware which comes pre-installed. Customer are requested to reflash the system if the projector have any software issue.

Do not try to flash this firmware if your projector has different android version, flashing unauthorized firmware simply brick your device.

Follow the below procedure to update AUN AKEY6S

1. Download the zip file and unzip it on your computer
  2. Put file named "mainz.bin" into your Fat32 formatted empty U-disk. Please do not change file name.
  3. Please insert U-disk into projector
  4. Please plug-in the projector with power cable
  5. Please long press power button of the projector until the light of power button start flashing
  6. You'll see the update screen
  7. Then it will show 100% updated and turn off automatically
  8. Then turn the projector on. (the process will take longer, please wait with patience)

Hi, I have AKEY6S but the software does not allow me to change location to Poland, it ends up with limited access to program, conection etc. Could you please tell me if I upload the firmware above I will have the access to the necessary settings?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/10/2020 2:53 pm
AUN
 AUN
(@admin)
Member Admin

@waldzio1910 Hello, this is geographical restrictions by google but you can sideload any app from www.apkmirror.com

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/10/2020 5:42 pm